You're about to discover an incredibly simple tip that will help you sell your house quick. Shockingly, very few real estate agents and investors use this technique despite how easy it can be to do and how effective it can be to lure buyers to your property over the competition. Instead, many use an old, antiquated approach that yields little to no results. Don't expect something complicated. It's more like enlightened common sense. Here's your simple tip on how to sell you house quick...
Here's a summary of what you learned in the video above:
What is this simple tip?
A VIDEO of the property. I know it is a pretty simple tip, more like common sense. A virtual tour link is a group of images that move like a slideshow or a live video feed tour of a home with music playing in the backround. This video is linked to a listing and can be used by homeowners trying to sell or real estate investors/agents.
When video was first being introduced into the mainstream they called them pictureshows. Basically what the movie was, is a bunch of pictures moving very fast. Thankfully, nowawdays anyone can shoot a video or create a slideshow using their camera phone, or a decently priced camera.
- What most people do is hold the camera vertically upright.
- What you should do is actually flip the camera horizontally, grasping the camera with one hand and pushing the play button on the side of the phone.
- Now your phone can act as a video camera
- If you shake the camera a lot, it will give the viewer a headache
- BE SMOOTH!
- Long, slow, drawn out movements
- Sometimes cell phone cameras create pretty big files
- You might not be able to get it all in the same take
- MAC has Imovie that works as an editor
Free trial for 30 days
- You can take your photos of each room and put them together as a video.
Post it Somewhere
- It is really easy to put the video on a video server that can be viewed from a cell phone or computer
- I recommend either Youtube or Vimeo
- Name the video the address of the property so if someone is searching for your property it pops up
Upsides to adding a Video Tour:
- You are able to sell the best features of the house to every person that is potentially looking at it
- Before, the real estate agent would be the one selling the property so they do not always know all of the great features
- Now they can look online first at virtual tour before scheduling to see it
- Acts as a sales pitch for the best features of the home
- Point out the nicest parts, omit any negative
- If you point out the main features people will notice them more when touring