Phone: (202) 570-7050
Address: 4619 41st Street NW, Suite #200, Washington DC 20016
States They Lend In: DC, Maryland, and Washington
Fast and Flexible Hard Money Loans
Since 2007, RevitaLending has been financing real estate projects in the DC Metropolitan area. We specialize in short-term real estate loans. We pride ourselves on being local lenders. Our team has been involved in hundreds of SUCCESSFUL real estate projects in the DMV region. Let us help you! We offer:
- Rehab Loans (for Single Family Homes / Non-Owner Occupied)
- Cash Out Refinancing
- Commercial Loans (Mixed Use, Office, Retail, Warehouse, Strip Centers, Storage)
- Vacant Land Loans
- New Construction Loans
- Joint Venture Opportunities
- Condo Conversion Loans
We provide hard money loans for:
- Single Family Rehab Projects (Fix and Flip
- Commercial Properties (Retail, Mixed Use, Office)
- Vacant Land
- New Construction
- High End Luxury Investment Properties (over $1Million)
- Cash Out Refinancing (Unlimited Cash Out)
- Condo Conversion Projects in DC
- Delinquent Property Taxes
- Joint Venture Partnerships
- Probate / Inheritance Scenarios
We also offer:
- Investment Club Program (call us for more info)
- Project Management Services (call us for more info)
- Flat Fee Structures
- Creative Financing for Difficult Scenarios
Types of Properties and Deals We Do:
- Single Family Rehab (Non-owner occupied)
- Commercial (Office, Self-Storage, Retail, Warehouses,
Mixed-Use, Strip Malls, Gas Stations)
- Multi-Family (5+ units)
- Condo Conversions in DC
- New Construction (from ground up)
- Vacant Land / Land Development
- Unlimited Cash Out Refinancing
- Acquisition Only Loans
- Inheritance / Probate Loans (use to pay off taxes or fix up property)
- Tax Lien Loans (for DC Vacant and Blighted Properties)
- Joint Venture Partnerships
- “High End” Residential Investment Properties (over $1,000,000)
None of our loans have pre-payment penalties and we do not require income docs, tax returns, or bank statements. All credit types are considered (approvals are based on property). To summarize:
- Up to 65% LTV (higher case-by-case)
- Investment Properties Only (Non-Owner Occupied)
- 6, 9 or 12 month terms
- No pre-payment penalties
- Interest Rates as low as 10% for qualified borrowers
- Loans from $50,000.00 to $5,000,000.00 (higher case-by-case)
- All our loans are reviewed, underwritten, processed and serviced “in house”
Other Loan Features
- All our loans are equity-based
- No minimum loan amount
- No personal financial information is required (no income tax returns,
no pay stubs, no proof of funds)
- No employment verification
- No minimum credit score requirement (all credit types considered)
- Previous bankruptcies and foreclosures acceptable
- Experience is not required for approval
- 24-hour loan review process
- Fast closings
- Repair money is held in escrow and reimbursed to
borrower (in draws) as work is completed
Areas We Lend In
Our primary lending territory is the Washington DC Metropolitan area. We will fund real estate projects in:
- Washington DC
- Southern Maryland
- Northern Virginia
Within 24 hours of receiving the online submission form and supporting documentation (i.e. ratified sales contract, repair list, and color pictures). For complete checklist of what we need, click here.
- Where do you lend?
All of Washington DC
Montgomery County and Prince George’s (properties in Charles County and Ocean City are considered on a case-by-case basis)
Fairfax County, Arlington County, Prince Williams County, Loudoun County, Fauquier County and the cities of: Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Manassas, and Manassas Park.
- Do you lend based on “as is” or future value?
Both. If a property does not need repairs, we will lend up to 60% of the “as is” value. If property does need repairs, we will lend up to 60% of ARV (after repair value).
We look at sold comparables, DOM (days on market) and active listings to help us figure out value.
No. Credit scores are not a factor for approval. While we pull a credit report for each borrower, we do not evaluate trade lines or credit scores. We do, however, review the “Public Records” section to make sure there are no open judgments, liens, and/or bankruptcies. NOTE: Even if there are items in this section, the loan may still be approved. We may just ask borrower to find someone else to sign the loan docs.
Color pictures give us an idea of property’s condition. From these pictures we can generally tell how much a property needs in repairs. Also, when we are doing our due diligence and reviewing MLS/MRIS data, we can be certain we are comparing “apples” to “apples”.
Our strong preference is that a borrower has some money in the deal (the “skin in the game” analogy). We would like the borrower to at least pay points and closing costs so we are not taking on all the risk. However, in certain cases, where LTV is significantly lower than 50%, we may consider rolling some costs into the loan.
We primarily lend in first lien position only. On a case-by-case basis we may consider small second trusts (between $20,000 to $30,000).
Yes. We place repair money into escrow account at settlement and reimburse you in draws (as the work is completed).
The process is very simple. Fill out our online submission form here (this should take you about 10 minutes), then send us the other items we need via email or fax. Usually, that is going to be the sales contract, a repair list, and color pictures. For a complete checklist of items we need per scenario, click here.
If you need a partner, we can partner with you. If you provide the deal, we can provide funds, repair crews, and project management to help your deal succeed. This can free up your time and your capital to pursue other opportunities. Click here for more information on our joint venture program.
Leave a Reply