Address: 143 W Market Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Address 2: 8150 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182
States They Lend In: Florida, Virginia, Maryland, DC, Indiana, Kentucky
Type of Loans
Hard Money Company specializes in these loan areas.
The Hard Money Company is the lender that you need for all kinds of business loans, including real estate business loans. Bad credit can be a non-issue with us. We want to help you get the hard money that you need, when you need it. We provide the following types of loans for our borrowers:
- Commercial loans: Any type of commercial property is acceptable, however, please be aware that we rarely make loans on land only
- Probate/Trust/Estate Loans:Probate or trust owned property can be pledged to finance estate debt, pay attorney fees and/or to buy out other heirs’ interests. Fiduciaries such as executors, administrators or trustees may borrow on behalf of the estate. All the legal requirements of estate/probate/trust administration and proper lending practices will be strictly adhered to. The Hard Money Company will allow using the real property currently vested in an estate or trust to resolve many financial issues.Probate/Trust/Estate proceedings can take months, and sometimes years, to complete. The Hard Money Company will provide financial resources to assist you through such proceedings.
- Residential Structures: Any single family home, townhouse, condo, apartment or entire complex is usually acceptable. The property may not be used as your primary residence. Occasionally, we have been able to use a primary residence under the strictest of circumstances. Again very rarely do we fund this type of loan; please call for further information.
- Rehab loans: We make loans for the sole purpose of rehabbing property. Whether you plan to keep the house as a rental property or resell the property,The Hard Money Company will be here to make your loan for you. Depending upon your credit, your experience, and the property address, we will sometimes make arrangements for borrowers to recover most of their down payment money through a draw system as the improvements are completed.
- Flips: We loan money for properties whose sole purpose will be “flipping”. It doesn’t matter whether or not the house is currently occupied.
- Bridge loans: Any length of loan can be considered (3 months to 30 years). Real estate or tangible property must be pledged. Receivables are not acceptable for our loan terms.
- <Foreclosures, REO’s, Short Sales: Distressed properties are usually approved. The Hard Money Company will consider single or bulk collateral. Whether you are buying one property or one hundred properties, we can make the loan in the shortest of timeframes.
- Notes (performing or non-performing): Please note that all loans of this type require some additional time to review.
- Tax liens: Contact us for more information regarding these loans.
- The Hard Money Company is capable of using equipment, automobiles, boats, bullion, gemstones, jewelry, high end art, collectibles and/or firearms as your financial contribution to a project or convert those types of assets into immediate cash.
Hard Money Lending
With an evolving economy, many businesses and commercial real estate investors are looking for loans to allow them the flexibility to grow their businesses. Hard Money Company understands this better than the banks and is able to help when the banks can't or won't! Hard Money loans are a great way for you to get the loan you need when you need it.
We have been in the hard money lending business since the 1980s. If you are new to hard money loans, keep in mind these loans are very similar to bridge loans, but backed by a private lender. Hard Money Company ensures...
- Loans are processed very fast!
- There are no Up Front Fees or Hidden Costs.
- Hard Money Company is a Member of the AAPL.
- Our terms are the best in the industry!
We make loans for...
- Bridge Loans
- Cash-Outs:Investment or Rental Properties Refinanced
- Second Trusts (Very Specific Circumstances)
- Buying Notes
FEES & TERMS
The Hard Money Company evaluates each deal independently. Being a self-funded company, we can fund and uniquely structure your deal in a number of ways.
Interest rates: 9-16%
Points: 3-6 points
Term: 1-5 year
All based on a 30 year amortization (We are always open to loan renewals)
Legal Expense: $800-$1,500
Appraisal Service: $300 per property
Final interest and points are determined by several factors; the address, the neighborhood and the physical facility. Equally as important in determining the final terms is the amount of financial participation on behalf of the borrower, sometimes referred to as “skin in the game”.
Questions & Answers
I hope we can answer your most common questions below
We have answers to your most common questions, if you need more information please fill out the form and I will contact you with the information you require.
Q: Why should I do business with The Hard Money Company?
A: We have the hard money that you need. We adhere to all local, state and federal laws and we have a reputation for conducting business according to the highest ethical standards.
Q: How quickly can I get my money?
A: Most loans close within five business days. Funds are distributed immediately after closing.
Q: Can you pay off my bills at closing?
A: Yes we can.
Q: Do you make construction loans?
A: Yes we do.
Q: Who is the perfect candidate for a hard money loan?
A: Hard money loans can be made under a variety of circumstances to all kinds of borrowers. Typically, our borrowers have projects or sales in the offing with the potential to bring in money. Their issues tend to center around the inability to find the cash that they need immediately using more traditional lending institutions, such as banks. Ideal candidates include real estate agents or other professionals planning to “flip” homes. Contractors and homeowners who desire to renovate or refurbish homes prior to selling can benefit from hard money, as well. We’d be happy to talk with you to find out whether you are a perfect candidate for doing business with