Address: 79 Madison Ave 7th FL, New York, NY 10016
States They Lend In: New York
Affordable Funding. Fast!
- Competitive Rates: Leveraging technology and a diverse capital base allows us to fund your projects at much lower costs.
- Technology Efficiency: Partnering with us means reduced paperwork, less data entry, and a simpler process which increases transparency and moves things forward faster.
- Quick Funding: Your projects can be funded in as few as 7 days thanks to dedicated capital ready to be deployed immediately.
- Value-Add Partner: You'll have access to a qualified, dedicated underwriter who understands your needs. We work with you to customize terms, payment frequencies and draw schedules to meet your needs.
We’re an online, direct private money lender.
Here is a short list of other important things to know about getting funding.
- Loan Amount: $100,000 - $1,000,000
- Rates: 9-14%
- Loan Origination: 2-4%
- Required Down Payment: 20% of Purchase Price
- Construction Loans: Up to 100%
- Security: 1st Lien Position + Personal Guarantee
- Time to Close: 7 - 10 Business Days
- Amortization: Interest Only
- Lending Area: United States *with some exceptions
- Term Length: 3 - 18 Months
- Occupancy: Property must be unoccupied
Loans are originated with 6-18 month terms and are secured by 1-4 family investment properties. You will receive up to 85% of purchase price and 100% of your rehab budget. If you’re an experienced real estate investor and need reliable capital to grow your business, you’ve come to the right place.
How much does Fund That Flip's capital cost?
We price each deal individually based on your level of experience. Rates start at 2 points and 9% annual interest.
What percentage of my deal will be funded?
We'll fund up to 85% of purchase and 100% of rehab. This depends on how much of a discount you're purchasing the property for and how much experience you have.
Is Fund That Flip a Hard Money Lender?
Yes and No. We operate like a HML in the sense we're quick, we underwrite based on the characteristics of the real estate and we take first lien position. However, we partner with you to build online credibility so that you can lower your rates over time. What HML is trying to help you lower your costs?