Phone: (713) 651-9500 (Houston) or (972) 573-9200 (Dallas)
Address: 11200 Westheimer Rd #150 Houston, TX 77042
Address 2: 106 Decker Ct, #340 Irving, TX 75062
States They Lend In: Texas
At Capital Concepts we offer real estate investor Hard Money loans, also known as rehab loans and private loans. This niche product is structured for real estate investment properties and do not follow the conventional standards that banks or mortgage brokerages require.
Also, real estate investor loans are generally short term, interest only loans and investors are able to purchase single family residences and other income producing properties. This allows the investor to maximize their capital and leverage funding for distressed properties as well as financing for repairs.
Hard Money Loans (Smart Money)
What are hard money loans?
- Asset-based loans financing in which the borrower receives funds secured by the value of a parcel real estate.
- Loans are typically issued at much higher interest rates.
- Many Smart Money mortgages are made up by private investors, generally in their local areas.
- A Smart Money loan is an excellent tool to leverage the equity, requiring less money out of pocket, and acquire more investment properties for your rental portfolio.
- Smart Money Points are typically 1-3 more than a traditional loan to avoid the required 20% of the sales price than a conventional loan would require.
Let’s do the math…
- Smart Money loans are structured base on a percentage After Repair Value (ARV) of the property. This is called loan-to-value (LTV) ratio and typically 65-70% of the ARV.
- Sales Price: $50,000
- Cost of Renovation (Rehab): $15,000
- After Repair Value (ARV): $100,000
- 70% Smart Money Loan – $65,000 (Max is lower of 70% of ARV or Sales Price + Repairs)
- Borrower Cash Contribution=Closing Costs
How it works…
- Get Prequalified and apply online (Apply now link)
- Find a Qualified Investment Property
- Close on rehab loan 70% of ARV…100% Financing on Purchase and Rehab
- Finish rehab, pay off contractors, then lease property to good tenants to offset the monthly mortgage payment
- Refinance into conventional loan & move to the next investment property
- 75% Conventional Immediate Refinance
- 80% Purchases with Great Rates
- 30 yr Commercial Loan NO DTI Requirement
- Immediate Cash Out
- 80% Blanket Loans
- Up to 80% Commercial and Apartment Loans
Ashneel Reddy says
So you do hard money loan under 50k?