Address: 13047 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, CA 91604
States They Lend in: California
Types of Loans:
- After Repaired Value (ARV)
- Acquisition and Development
- Bridge and Interim
- Fix and Flip Projects
- New Construction
- Rehabilitation and Renovation
- Probate & Estate
- Business Purpose Loans
- Bank Turndowns
Types of Properties:
- Residential SFR 1-4 (Non Owner-Occupied Only)
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Assisted Living / Senior Care Facilities
- Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
- Mobile Home Parks
- Parking Lots
- Special Purpose
- Loan-To-Value (LTV): Up to 70%; LTV limits will vary by loan request, property type, net protective equity and associated risk of the loan.
Lien Priority: Primarily 1st Trust Deeds
Loan Amounts: $50,000 to $3,500,000
Interest Rates: Range from 9%-12%; Interest Rate will vary by loan request, property type, net protective equity and associated risk of the loan.
Site Inspections: ACF Management personally visits each subject property prior to funding and will often inspect the property multiple times throughout the loan process.
Construction Fund Control: For projects requiring rehabilitation or construction exceeding cosmetic repair (paint, windows, gutters, landscaping etc.), ACF will often employ a 3rd party licensed, bonded, and insured construction fund control company to manage the use of funds, including site inspections and processing of all draw requests.
More suggestions says
Howdy very cool site!! Excellent .. Wonderful .. I am glad to search out useful info here within the post.
thanks for sharing. . . . . .