Phone: (844) FLIPIT-4
Address: 100 Chevas Rd Avon, CT 06001
States They Lend In: Florida and Connecticut
Welcome to Flip It Funding!
We offer Private Mortgages and Hard Money Loans to Experienced Real Estate Investors looking to “Flip” properties in CT & FL. We have the ability to close quickly and our short-term, interest only loans are offered at competitive rates!
What is the difference between Private Mortgage Loans vs. Hard Money Loans?
We offer Private Mortgage Loans to Real Estate Investors with good credit. Our private mortgage lending takes borrower characteristics into consideration when making the loan (i.e. borrower credit, experience, collateralization of other properties, etc.) Typically we can offer higher LTV’s (60%-80%) and better interest rates to Investors looking for Private Mortgage Loans.
Our Hard Money Loans are made based only on the value of the property. These loans are priced higher as the only collateral and guarantee on the property is the property itself. Typical LTV’s on Hard Money loans are lower than Private Mortgage Loans and will often be in the 50%-60% range.
Flip It Funding is a Direct Private Lender – Not a Broker – This means quicker decisions and faster closings for our customers!
Flip It Funding knows it takes a lot of work and some hard negotiating to find great properties that can be flipped for a good profit – we don’t think you should lose the deal over financing. We know that each investor and property deal is unique and we try to be flexible in creating a loan program that fits our investor’s needs.
Here is an overview of our general Flip It Funding program:
What we offer:
- Interest Only (IO) Loans with Rates as low as 10%-12%
- Loan values from $75,000 to $200,000 (smaller/larger loans considered)
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Closings in as Fast as 5 Days
- Loan Terms up to 12 months
- Construction/Improvements Financing Available
What we require:
- 1st Position Mortgage/Lien
- Lenders Title Policy (paid by borrower)
- Hazard Insurance Policy (paid by borrower)
- Executed Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Properties must be Non Owner-Occupied
- Borrower pays Points at Closing
- Loans must close in an LLC or Corporation
We pride ourselves in helping professional investors finance their properties with short-term loans at competitive rates. We look forward to working with you and in building a long-term lending relationship.