Video Testimonial Tips
- Quiet on the Set: Wherever you decide to shoot the video, make sure it's quiet so that your audio is picked up clearly.
- Mobile Phone Video Camera: Use the video camera on your mobile device.
- Smile: Be Happy and show your excitement and enthusiasm. The purpose of this video is to uplift and inspire.
- Introduce Yourself: Describe your background, full time job (if any) and why real estate and why you joined this program.
- Quick Deal Breakdown: Share what type of deal it was as well as the total profits and any other interesting details such as not having use your own cash or credit (or using your own cash and getting a nice return on your cash investment as well).
- Length: The ideal length is 1-2 minutes, but feel free to go as long as you want because we can always cut out and edit.
- Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect: Don’t stress over making this perfect. The more real it is, the better. Just do the best you can. We can always chop out the parts you didn't like.
Record & Send Us Your Video
(NOTE! Sign up for VideoAsk yourself so you too can quickly capture video testimonials from Sellers)